Premium webinars through the International Coaching Community
After making the cover of Time Magazine at the beginning of the year, Mindfulness has become one of the main coaching topics of 2014.
- It is the basis of listening, the basis of coaching presence.
- It is paying attention to the process of thinking rather than the thoughts themselves.
- It is at the basis of the ability to focus and concentrate
Without mindfulness, a coach is simply not so effective.
We also know that mindfulness practice has benefits for the practitioner quite apart from making them a better coach!
Join Joseph in this series of webinars to make mindfulness real, understandable, practical, and useful in your coaching and in your life.
1. What is mindfulness?
2 The place of mindfulness in coaching
3. the place of mindfulness in life
4. Practice and applications
September 3, 10, 17
Webinars will be delivered at 15:00 UK
The course fee is of USD 195.
Please contact us to coordinate your registration:
This post is also available in: SpanishPortuguese (Brazil)