Emotional Skills and competencies
Three days International Certification Program
This course enables you to be aware, recognise and manage your own emotions, to recognise emotions in others and use the best strategies to manage emotional situations with others and build good relationships.
This is a course for everyone who values emotional intelligence, values their emotions and wants to bring more awareness to their own emotions and improve their relationships with others.
It is very useful in managing, negotiation, relationships, training, coaching and consulting.
[vsw id=”gaZDLOAg_Po” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
By taking this course you will be able to:
- Understand how emotions work – where they come from and how they manifest.
- Recognise and deal with your own ‘hot triggers’.
- Be more aware of your own emotions and have better strategies to deal with them.
- Be aware when you are in the grip of an emotion
- Develop the capability to monitor yourself emotionally
- Increase your observation skills in all five channels – what to look for and how to look for it.
- Increase your listening skills in all five channels – what to listen for and how to listen for it.
- Be able to recognise micro expressions of emotion in others.
- Recognise emotions accurately in others to understand them and build good relationships.
- Recognise emotions in others to aid deeper understanding
- Use this information to work with others constructively.
This course has been approved through the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the UK for Continuing Professional Development for Lawyers/Solicitors and others in the legal profession
Joseph O’Connor is an internationally recognised author, trainer, executive coach and consultant. He has given trainings in over thirty countries.
He is a leading author and trainer in coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Systemic thinking.
He is the author of eighteen books and three audiotapes on Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), training, sales, communication skills, management, coaching and systemic thinking.
His books have been translated into twenty nine languages and have sold over half a million copies worldwide.
His book ‘Introducing NLP’ has been the main reference textbook internationally for NLP for over ten years.
He is co – author with Andrea Lages of two books on coaching
Coaching with NLP (Thorsons 2004 – translated into nine languages)
How Coaching Works (AC Black 2007)
President and Co-Founder of Lambent an InternationalTraining and Consulting company in Sao Paulo and London.
Lambent is the Delivery centre for Ekman trainings in Spain and Portugal.
Co – Founder of the International Coaching Community (ICC)
Director and co founder of the Master Coach Academy.
Co-founder and director of ROI Coaching, specialist coaching for financial executives, and he is Visiting Professor of Coaching, ISCTE University Business School, Lisbon, Portugal.
NLP Master Trainer (International Community of NLP – 2001)
Master Trainer of Coaching (International Coaching Community 2001)
Master Trainer and Life Member (Australian Board of Neurolinguistic Programming 2006)
B.Sc. (Honours) Anthropology from London University
L.R.A.M. from the Royal Academy of Music
England, USA, Denmark, Finland, Germany (Keynote speaker at National Conference), Poland, Sweden, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, Czech Republic, Turkey, Tunisia, Austria, New Zealand (Keynote speaker at national NLP conference), Argentina, Chile, Australia (keynote speaker at the international NLP conference) and Brazil.
Joseph was the first European Trainer to give NLP seminars in Chile.
He was the first NLP trainer to give public NLP seminars in the Czech Republic.
He was awarded the medal of the Singapore National Community Leadership institute for his work in training and consultancy in 1996.
– Citibank – Creating a coaching culture and executive coaching.
– Panama Canal Authority – Team Coaching
– British Telecom – Team building and setting up new business units.
– UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organisation) – systems thinking training and consultancy in quality management for development programs.
– Noble Oil – diversity coaching
– British Airways – sales training and consultancy
– HP Invent –Training consultants and executive coaching.
– Petrobras – Developing Competencies
– BAX Global – Coaching
– Arlington Consultants – Change management initiatives
– Interbrew – leadership and team development.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Lages is an executive coach, author, consultant, and internationally respected coaching trainer.
She has trained coaches from more than 30 countries; she participated as a trainer and co-creator in a Post Graduate course in Executive Coaching for Derby University in England for Company Presidents and CEOs.
She is co-founder of the International Coaching Community – ICC (2001) and an ICC Master Trainer, co-founder and CEO of Lambent do Brasil.
Andrea designs and runs management development, training, coaching, customer service training, team building, applying Coaching and Systemic Thinking in practical ways within organizations.
Andrea is co-author of ‘Coaching with NLP – How to become a Master Coach’ and
‘How Coaching Work’s’ published in the UK by AC Black. This book was recommended for the Financial Times “Best Business Book of 2007″ Award.
E mail: email@example.com
Book before August 15, 2013 and get a 20% discount. The fee for the training is £1188 plus VAT (20%) giving a total fee of £1425
After August 15,2013, the registration fee is of £1485 plus VAT (20%) giving a total fee of £1782
Tax will be automatically added before doing the payment with your credit card.
The course is in English
Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch are provided
Bookings are closed for this event.