Emotional Skills and competencies
Three days International Certification Program
This course enables you to be aware, recognise and manage your own emotions, to recognise emotions in others and use the best strategies to manage emotional situations with others and build good relationships.
This is a course for everyone who values emotional intelligence, values their emotions and wants to bring more awareness to their own emotions and improve their relationships with others.
It is very useful in managing, negotiation, relationships, training, coaching and consulting.
[vsw id=”gaZDLOAg_Po” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
By taking this course you will be able to:
- Understand how emotions work – where they come from and how they manifest.
- Recognise and deal with your own ‘hot triggers’.
- Be more aware of your own emotions and have better strategies to deal with them.
- Be aware when you are in the grip of an emotion
- Develop the capability to monitor yourself emotionally
- Increase your observation skills in all five channels – what to look for and how to look for it.
- Increase your listening skills in all five channels – what to listen for and how to listen for it.
- Be able to recognise micro expressions of emotion in others.
- Recognise emotions accurately in others to understand them and build good relationships.
- Recognise emotions in others to aid deeper understanding
- Use this information to work with others constructively.
This course has been approved through the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the UK for Continuing Professional Development for Lawyers/Solicitors and others in the legal profession
Andrea Lages is an executive coach, author, consultant, and internationally respected coaching trainer.
She has trained coaches from more than 30 countries; she participated as a trainer and co-creator in a Post Graduate course in Executive Coaching for Derby University in England for Company Presidents and CEOs.
She is co-founder of the International Coaching Community – ICC (2001) and an ICC Master Trainer, co-founder and CEO of Lambent do Brasil.
Andrea designs and runs management development, training, coaching, customer service training, team building, applying Coaching and Systemic Thinking in practical ways within organizations.
Andrea is co-author of ‘Coaching with NLP – How to become a Master Coach’ and
‘How Coaching Work’s’ published in the UK by AC Black. This book was recommended for the Financial Times “Best Business Book of 2007″ Award.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) This training will have a second trainer to be announced
Book before April 21, 2013 and get a 20% discount. The fee for the training is EUR 1188 plus VAT (20%) giving a total fee of EUR 1425
After April 21,2013, the registration fee is of EUR 1485 plus VAT (20%) giving a total fee of EUR 1782
Tax will be automatically added before doing the payment with your credit card.
The course is in English
Morning and afternoon refreshments are provided
This course is organized in collaboration with:
Bookings are closed for this event.
This post is also available in: Espanhol