Benefits of ICC International Certification Training
Who will benefit from this training?
Coaching is used in many professions:
- As a manager you can use coaching to develop your people and build stronger teams or a more effective sales force.
- As a psychologist or therapist you can use coaching to supplement your skills with clients.
- As a teacher you can use coaching to help your students achieve more.
- If you are working with people to develop and help them in any way, then coaching is important for you.
- Coaching will help you to offer more services to current clients and move into wider markets.
What are the benefits of this course for you?
- Official International certification and the chance to be a pioneer and join an ever growing network of coaches
- Membership of the ICC with access to the ICC Social Campus, forums, chatrom and library.
- Your CV listed on the ICC site for client referrals.
- Individual attention with your personal coaching project.
- A definitive 120 page manual written by Joseph and Andrea, authors of the book ‘Coaching with NLP – how to be a master coach’ and ´How Coaching Works´
- How to be a ‘Tactical Coach’, make a big difference in one session.
- A guarantee of high standard training.
- A commitment to high standards, ethics, and high quality coaching.
- Internationally experienced trainers.
- More skill, more knowledge and more self development.
What are the benefits of this course for your business?
- Coaching is evidence of the company’s commitment to developing its people.
- Coaching provides a long-term investment in higher performance.
- Teamwork is improved.
- Coaching contributes to a supportive organisational culture with high morale.
- Coaching retains key employees and avoids.
- The cost of retraining.
- The loss of company knowledge to competitors.
- The drop in productivity when personnel leave.
- Coaching is the most cost effective way of targeting resources at precisely the places and individuals that need them.