How well is your business working?
|A systemic audit is an analysis of your business systems to find leverage points for change – places where you get the most sustainable change for the least effort.Without a systemic audit, you risk short-term fixes while the business performance steadily drops.|
Does your business have any of the following symptoms?
– Procedures that everyone complains about, but no one changes?
– Two separate systems – the way things should be done and the way things are actually done?
– A problem that you keep fixing and it keeps coming back
– Communication problems between departments and/or key people?
– Large fluctuations in profitability from year to year?
– Manager’s time spent on many urgent but not important issues?
A systemic audit is a photograph of a business showing exactly how the systems are being produced and exactly what to do about them.